12/31/10

Happy New Year!

Well it's that time of year once again, where the old year draws to a close to make way for the entrance of a bright New Year.

2010 was definitely a challenging, busy year for me. I broke out of a few comfort zones and pushed myself to build up my business even further than it already was. I'm very happy with my results, but I'm not the type to rest on my laurels.

I figure 2011 will be even bigger and better again. So I will continue to push those comfort zone boundaries out even wider and challenge myself a little harder, because in the end, it's all worth it :)

I want to wish all of you reading this a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year. May all your freelance writing dreams come true!

3 comments:

Janice in MN, USA said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Bianca!

Deb Conn said...

Glad to see you're back! Yours is one of my very favorite blogs and I was afraid you had given it up!

Get A Blog said...

Thank you very much.Welcome back.I hope you'll do good like previous year.