5/20/08

Paid to Write In Forums

Edit: Forum Booster don't pay their writers. Here is a list of paid forum posting companies who DO pay their writers. http://ravens-writing.blogspot.com/2008/12/paid-forum-posting-jobs.html

==============================================================

In my travels over the internet, I learned a very interesting and very fun fact... I can get paid to post in other people's forums! I mean what could be a better job for me? I'm someone who loves to write and just loves to meet new people.

A friend told me about ForumBooster, which is the place that pays me to post in forums, so I thought I'd sign up and give it a try.

I've been working with ForumBooster for a couple of weeks now and I've really started to rack up the earnings! Basically, they provide you with several forum-assignments at a time (I have 22 forums on my assignment list right now) and you post on whichever you feel like whenever you can. They add up all the posts from all the forums and pay you every week!

I thought it would only ever come to a couple of extra dollars for my little writing business, but once you get on a roll with the conversations you find yourself writing more and more without even knowing you're doing it - and you're getting paid for it.

That's not even the best bit! I'm even getting to like some of the people I've met on some of these forums that I might not have ever met before. They're really kind of fun.

If you want to earn some extra dollars from your writing, give ForumBooster a try. They're really nice guys to work with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, gold dust! I've been trying to find a way of earning an income doing blog posts, reviews etc but most of the paid to blog sites are rubbish.

I love writing to forums, and I write well. The reason I decided to go freelance in the first place, was because a best selling author (whose forum site I contributed to) suggested I had the talent.

I'd never heard of this site - just signed up right now. Thanks to you, I'm deleting a lot of unwanted detritus from my favourites list, and replacing them with the worthwhile links you provide. At last I might actually see a profit for all my hard work!

Bianca Raven said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

There are a few great forum posting sites around but I keep running out of time between clients to take advantage of them.