12/24/08

10 Ways to Earn a 6-Figure Income Freelance Writing

Freelance writing can be such a lucrative business. But there are thousands of writers out there struggling to make a few dollars a week from pathetic revenue-share sites.

I was going to write a complete article about top 10 ways to earn 6-figure income from freelance writing, but someone pointed me to wards an article that says it all already. So I'll pass that link on to you.

http://www.freelancewritingsuccess.com/bly1.php

This guy has gone into depth on his own 6-figure freelance business and the article is really eye-opening. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bianca Raven said...

Of course you may use my posts for your research paper. I only ask that you attribute me as the author and include a reference to my blog somewhere in return.

Thanks for the compliment! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am very excited to be on your blog! I'm actually really hoping to talk to you (through the blogs). I am trying to get my freelancing career off the ground, and so far it has been difficult getting helpful info from people who aren't trying to sell me something. I saw you mention Bob Bly, and that really piqued my interest. I've talked to other writers who have never heard of him, and I think that's sad. He's brilliant, though perhaps a bit opinionated.
Anyway, you have some fantastic information on this blog, and I was hoping that we could talk some more about freelancing. I'm trying to build up a kind of support network, and so far it's been difficult. I don't even have any local groups I can relate with becuase I live in such a small town.
I saw your web address on forumbooster.com, and I am now studying your blog to get some ideas about what to put on mine.
I hope I haven't rambled too much, and I hope you'll be interested in talking with me. My website is under construction, but you can find my blog there. www.rainwaterwriting.com
I hope to talk with you soon.